▪ All orders require a signature upon delivery.
▪ We are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched, so please ensure someone will be at the specified shipping address to sign for your order. [accordian class="" id=""] [toggle title="Where do the proceeds from my purchase go?" open="no"]At Senhoa, we have a 100% promise. 100% of the proceeds from the jewelry sale go directly to funding Senhoa’s programs.[/toggle] [toggle title="Who makes the jewelry and where is it made?" open="no"]All of Senhoa’s jewelry is individually handcrafted by marginalized women who are a part of our jewelry program, Our Own Hands (OOH). Our Design Studio and showroom are located in Siem Reap, Cambodia.[/toggle] [toggle title="Do you loan jewelry for editorials?" open="no"]For information regarding jewelry loans, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org[/toggle] [toggle title="Is Senhoa jewelry available for consignment sales?" open="no"]For information regarding consignment, please contact email@example.com[/toggle] [toggle title="Do you offer wholesale pricing?" open="no"]For wholesale inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org[/toggle] [toggle title="Does Senhoa have a brick and mortar store?" open="no"]Currently, we do not have a store, but our jewelry is carried at several retail locations. Please refer to our Partners section on our website for more information.[/toggle] [toggle title="Is the Senhoa jewelry I purchased tax deductible?" open="no"]No. Only donations are tax deductible to the extent permissible by law.[/toggle] [toggle title="Do you ship internationally?" open="no"]Yes, we ship worldwide.[/toggle] [toggle title="Is gift-wrapping available? " open="no"]Each Senhoa jewelry piece is packaged in a gift box and tied with ribbon.[/toggle] [toggle title="How can I track my order?" open="no"]Once your shipment is processed, you will receive an email from USPS with tracking information.[/toggle] [toggle title="Do you offer insurance on shipping orders?" open="no"]We do not provide insurance. However:
- USPS Domestic Priority Mail will include $50 insurance for loss, damage and missing merchandise.
- USPS International Priority Mail will include indemnity against loss, damage, or missing contents. Coverage is calculated based on the weight of the package or the value of the contents, whichever is less. For a fee, additional insurance may be available for Priority Mail International parcels containing merchandise.
If you would like to purchase additional insurance, please notate this in the "comments" section of your order. [/toggle][/accordian] [title size="3" content_align="left" style_type="double solid" sep_color="" class="" id=""]SHIPPING METHODS & COSTS[/title] All products are shipped through the United States Postal Service. Orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days of receipt of payment. Free shipping worldwide when you spend $200
Any orders above $200 are eligible for free shipping worldwide. This will be automatically applied at the checkout. Domestic Shipping Cost
- $10 via USPS Priority Mail We ship via USPS Priority mail. It typically takes 1 to 3 business days for delivery. All packages come with a tracking number. International Shipping Costs
- $20 via USPS Priority Mail International We ship via USPS Priority Mail International. It typically takes 6 to 10 business days for delivery. Products shipped internationally may be charged customs duties and taxes. You are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes. CANCELLATIONS
Once an order is submitted we are unable to change or cancel the order. If you have additional questions about your order, please contact us directly by email email@example.com
or phone 1.562.402.5131 ext.257 between 9am-5pm PST. [title size="3" content_align="left" style_type="double solid" sep_color="" class="" id=""]RETURNS - REFUNDS & EXCHANGES[/title] - You must notify Senhoa of your intent to return or exchange the product within 7 days of receiving your order (by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1.562.402.5131 ext.257). - You must then ship the product to our head office within 7 days of notifying Senhoa of your intent to return or exchange. ▪ Please include the original invoice with the returns section completed. *If you have misplaced or lost the invoice, please contact email@example.com for assistance. ▪ You must return the product in its original condition with all original packaging attached. ▪ If you choose to ship the product with insurance, you are responsible for any fees ▪ You are responsible for the cost of the shipment of the returned or exchanged product. FOR RETURNS:
▪ When we receive your return, we will refund the purchase price for the product. ▪ Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received, however, please allow 30 days from the day you return the product for your account to be credited. ▪ Refunds will only be given to products purchased at the Senhoa Online Boutique. Refunds will not be given to Senhoa merchandise purchased from Senhoa retailers. FOR EXCHANGES:
▪ Exchanges will only be given to products purchased at the Senhoa Online Boutique. Exchanges will not be given to Senhoa merchandise purchased from Senhoa retailers. FOR FAULTY/DAMAGED PRODUCTS:
If the item was damaged in transit, Senhoa will gladly repair, exchange or refund the original piece in accordance with the following process: ▪ You must notify us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or please call us directly at 1.562.402.5131 ext.257. ▪ You must provide the original invoice. ▪ You must return the product to Senhoa head office in its original packaging (the dust bag and box). Please keep the marketing material. ▪ Senhoa will then refund the price in full (including shipping), replace the product or exchange for a different product. Senhoa will incur all shipping costs if you receive faulty or damaged products. ▪ Exchanges are only possible if the item is available. Senhoa can only exchange faulty items for the same item in the same style, subject to availability. ▪ Purchases from Senhoa's online store may not be returned to a Senhoa retailer. [title size="3" content_align="left" style_type="double solid" sep_color="" class="" id=""]WARRANTY[/title] FOR PRODUCTS THAT NEED REPAIRS AFTER INITIAL SHIPMENT:
▪ If you received your jewelry in pristine condition but later need it repaired, Senhoa will gladly repair the jewelry for you so long as you pay for the shipping of the piece to and from Senhoa's head office. Exclusions: If there is extensive damage (such as broken crystals). Please contact us at email@example.com for details.